An explainer video can be a fun and short video that is between 2 and 3 minutes in length. You can make them longer or shorter depending upon the topic of how important it is to convey your message.
The premium crafted animated product video is easy to understand and lighthearted. Sometimes, a brief video is all that's needed to convince someone to buy your product.
There are many ways to use explainer videos. Here are some examples:
1. Event or Conference – Videos can be used to attract people to your booth at events or conferences. An explainer video is a great way to show potential customers what your product can do.
2. Emails – Videos are the best way to grab your audience's attention. Your potential customer will find the information they are looking for in this video. It is engaging and fun. These videos are short so they don’t take much time. These might be just what they need to get that purchase done.
3. Social Media – Videos are the best social media platform because they can be shared. Video interactions on Facebook are more popular than any other media, including status updates, photos, and written stories. You can use social media to create an explainer video with minimal effort.
4. Blog posts – Blog postings are great for SEO, as are videos. Videos are a great way to boost your SEO, as YouTube is the second most popular search engine after Google. Combining blog posts with videos will help your website rise to the top of Google. You'll also get lots of people watching your videos.
5. Sales Pitches – Let's not forget sales pitches. Explainer videos are a great way to capture your audience and sell your product quickly. A short video of just 2-3 minutes can close the deal. Let your video do the talking and you can let it finish the presentation.