The soccer game is top-rated among all age groups. It is a sport that usually required fewer pieces of equipment, and only a flat and smooth surface is needed for playing. You can also make your indoor soccer field for practicing and learning new things. We usually know about the street soccer court dimensions, but many are unaware of the benefits of practicing soccer barefoot.
Here, we enlighten some of the fantastic benefits of practicing barefoot and discuss how it is helpful. Below stated are various benefits of playing soccer barefoot, so have a look at them.
Benefits of practicing soccer game Barefoot
- Practicing soccer barefoot will strengthen the foot
As we know that the foot is very complex. It is made up of 26 bones, 33 joints which include muscles, tendons, and ligaments; the foot needs to be inactivation to continue to function and grow. So, sometimes wearing shoes continually can slow down the strengthening process. In other words, it means that it put the foot in sleep mode.
For instance, try dead lifting barefoot and then wearing shoes; you will observe that barefoot will provide more balance and stability and increase the ability to push the heels into the ground with more confidence. We should activate the foot muscles by walking without barefoot shoes, and the results will be unique and surprising.
- Improves adaptability
Everyone knows that a soccer game required a tremendous amount of adaptability because you never predict the weather. Also, you have to train yourself for every type of situation or challenge, such as different grounds, weather conditions. Soccer players should adapt to any situation.
The most important benefit of practicing soccer barefoot is that it strengthens the feet so that it forces the players to develop the sense of touch so that they can feel the sensory input from various playing surfaces.
- Make Training session more enjoyable
There is always something magical about playing barefoot, i.e., barefoot training sessions become more enjoyable as they provide carefree experiences to the athletes or players.
Things to Consider
Few points to keep in mind with barefoot training-
- Barefoot soccer setting inspires players to play more quickly and two-touch soccer, with movement off the ball for a better conditioning effect. It doesn’t mean that they hurt each other with tackles; it simply means make the game faster.
- In the beginning, avoid the plyometric exercises barefoot, especially if the foot muscles aren’t strong enough to absorb or stand against the force.
- Initially, start with body balance with strength for at least 10-12 weeks, so avoid sudden jump to the problematic exercise as they can cause colossal injury also. So, be a little careful.
The above mentioned are some of the benefits of playing soccer barefoot. Along with knowing about street soccer court dimensions and rules, also be aware of the benefits of practicing soccer barefoot. So, practicing soccer without shoes is also a good thing for strengthens the feet.